Hello Earth Angels. I’m honoured and inspired to have been invited by my beautiful friend, Karina Ladet, to contribute to her blog tour, “Shine Your Light in 2015”. Karina is a very gifted channel, intuitive reader, and a simply gorgeous person. Her questions opened up so many thoughts on this topic.
How do you shine your light?
How do you inspire this in others? And how do you re-charge your inner light when it dims? Wonderful inspiration for exploration and discovery! So, closing my eyes and flowing deep within my centre, I searched for the source of my inner light. Was it my soul light? Was it beamed to me from a higher consciousness? I journeyed into the vast light streams of my being. The light and colour that danced and shaped patterns of beauty and love felt like they were birthed from a deeper source of illumination. Expanding more and moving deeper within me, I connected to the spark of divine radiance that is the point of creation within everything. Here’s what my Spirit Team shared about radiance…
This radiance is the power source that supports the light shining from the core of all creation. Just as the luminaries – the sun and moon – create light on our earth, our divine radiance powers our light.
If we want our inner light to shine brightly, we need to nurture and restore the radiance in the core of our being, and let the flame of divine presence illuminate our world.
How can we nurture our inner radiance?
Just feel into what this radiance is…. It exists in everything, so is part of wholeness and wholeness itself. When we separate ourselves from our radiance, through our negative thoughts, fears, and ego beliefs, we limit our light and dim our flame. We cut ourselves off from the very source that will bring the clarity we need. We’ve all experienced this – tightening and restricting our personal energy in times of crisis or negative self talk. When we meet these tests, this is the perfect time to do the opposite to separation and disconnection. It’s the exact moment we need to seek wholeness.
What nurtures wholeness?
Connection. The more we connect and expand, the clearer our radiance becomes. The word radiance implies an innate power source that provides the light/strength/clarity we need. It’s the flame that sparks our soul so our light may shine. We don’t have to plug into something to re-charge our radiance, it simply is. Our job is to remember it, clear what obstructs it, and re-align with it.
When we feel ourselves as part of the divine love resonance that invisibly strengthens us, we become stronger and brighter. Connection nurtures and restores our radiance. It helps us to release the restrictions of fear and negativity that cage us. It allows us to expand and be free. I know it may feel challenging to connect and expand when we are fearful, but it is exactly what we need. If your light starts to dim and you feel small and disconnected, this is a sign from your soul that you’ve forgotten to connect with your spark of the Divine. Somehow, everyday life has shrouded your natural sparkle. Look for what you need to release and allow it to flow away into transformation. As your inner radiance is restored, your soul light will naturally be amplified. Here are some simple ideas for connecting that can be done daily…
10 ways to connect + restore your radiance
- Deep, heart centred meditation: just focus on a symbol, flower or colour within your heart and sit with this, and only this, for 10-15 minutes (or longer).
- Go out into nature and feel the essence of radiance in every part of the nature kingdom. Touch the leaves, feel the flowers, walk barefoot and connect to the earth through the soles of your feet.
- Experience the natural rhythm in everything. Immerse yourself in the ocean and feel the rhythm of the waves and the connection between the vast resource of the ocean and each individual wave.
- Let your body move to rhythmic beats – music, drumming, chanting, whatever moves you from within.
- Spin, spin, spin and then come to rest. Feel how your balance restores itself naturally. Everything around you connects to bring you back into your core balance… invisibly and perfectly.
- Take a walk and smile at people – just a gentle, connected smile with eye contact, however briefly.
- Practice yoga. This is the essence of connection.
- Do some breath work and allow each breath to take you deeper into connection with your vital radiance.
- Sit within the centre of a crystal circle. Feel the pure presence of these beings align and connect with your own crystalline essence.
- Practice gratitude. Whenever we are grateful, we release our separate sense of self and move into an expanded awareness of abundance and connection to all.
Think about other ways you love to connect. Perhaps you could write them down and have them handy for when you feel stuck, restricted or closed off. And when you see others who look like they’re in need of a little connection, reach out and do whatever feels right to offer them a sign that they truly are radiant and connected within. Helping someone else restore their radiance is a sure way to restore your own.
I would love to hear your suggestions for connection in the comments below.
Shine Your Light in 2015
This post is part of Karina Ladet’s blog tour “Shine your Light in 2015”. I’m so honoured to be sharing in this beautiful collaboration because it brings so much light and connection into the world. I have a heart-felt sense of unity and co-operation within this sharing that has far reaching effects.
If you’d like to know more about Karina’s work and her “Shine your Light” packages, pop over to her website http://karinaladet.com/shine-your-light-in-2015/
“If you are ready to receive the loving support and clarity you need to Shine Your Light in 2015 intuitive reader and channel Karina Ladet is offering you 4 intuitive readings and 4 guided meditations to help you tap into the energy of each season throughout the year. The journey starts in January and you will receive all the one-on-one guidance you need to make 2015 your best year yet. This offer is limited and is open until January 31 so if it resonates, join in now.”